Sunday, June 6, 2010

Computer Crash

My computer crashed this evening. And I'm so upset about it.

Now, your regular person really wouldn't get upset about a computer crash, but I don't want to lose my pictures! Especially one particular picture that I have of Bobby. The last picture that was ever taken of him. I haven't backed them up in a few months. (There was a lot going on). The reason I am so upset is because Bobby was a computer genius. An absolute genius. He could fix computers that the "Geek Squad" considered unfixable. And he never once told anyone that their information could not be saved. He saved peoples pictures, music and anything else that was important to them in the most hopeless situations. And he never once took a dime for it, never. And now I'm in a situation that I never had to worry about before, and I don't know what to do or who to call.

It's just another huge reminder of my loss.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear such great loss. Hard to break, but there are some things that when lost are gone forever. Have you asked for professional help? Now that you know how important creating backup is, I hope that no matter how busy you may be, you'll take time in doing so.

    -Ruby Badcoe @ WilliamsDataManagement

    ReplyDelete